Friday, April 5, 2024

The Ark and the Dove


 This was an interesting look at the possibilities experienced by Noah's wife and their family. It was written from several of their perspectives as they experience the building of the ark,  the flood, and the aftermath of that.

It shows  the perspectives of Noah's sons' wives and the difficulties they had leaving their families behind and eventually losing them to the flood because they would not believe.

It was interesting perspective. I enjoyed the story though some of the perspective did not entirely line up with my perspective of Christianity. That being said, it was a well written story and I enjoyed reading it. The experiences were relatable with a world that feels much like the world that they experienced prior to the flood. The book felt relevant and was enjoyable.

I was sent an ARC by the publisher and this is my honest review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

View Previous Reviews and Blog

Welcome to the new location for Reading With Emily

 Due to difficulties maintaining the previous site, after all, this blog is a hobby and not a source of income, I was no longer able to uplo...